Registration for Sturt Sabres Domestic Winter Season 2022
First Round: Saturday 7th May
Venues: Springbank Secondary College, Unley High School and Cabra Dominican College.
Final Round: Saturday 24th September
The 2022 winter season will have 16 rounds over Term 2 2022 and Term 3 2022.
The 2022 winter season fees will be as follows:
- Non-refundable Registration fee - $110 per player
- BSA Annual Affiliation fee - $26.05 per player (yearly fee)
- Per team Game Day fees:
- $50 per team where a coach is supplied
- $60 per team where Sturt supplies a coach
To register please complete the following steps - Registrations made after the 2nd of May will make it difficult to be placed and allocated into a team.
NOTE: PLAYERS MUST BE REGISTERED IN BOTH THE TEAMING & GAMEDAY DATABASES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO PLAY.
DATABASE 1 - Teaming
- Create a Teaming account by visiting https://sturtsabres.teaming.com.au/register (if you already have an account e.g. from trials/camps/sturt district/domestic trainings then sign-in)
- Once you have confirmed your account and logged in, add your children/s details that will be registering into the summer season.
- Register your child/ren into the season "Sturt Domestic League - 2022 Winter Season". Please note: Registration fee is non-refundable
DATABASE 2 – GameDay (formerly known as SportsTG)
- Register your child/ren’s Basketball SA (BSA) annual affiliation fee on GameDay via the following link - https://membership.sportstg.com/regoform.cgi?aID=13878&pKey=a633ca2c2c0f39e0c9b2021c1399a5a9&formID=54509
NOTE: The "BSA annual affiliation fee" is non-refundable. The affiliation (and insurance) fee is $26.05 plus a possible $5 levy for Basketball SA 2022 Female participation & pathways. Please note these are charged by BSA, for more information follow the link below:
If you are being placed into a team by Sturt, then you will need to purchase a Sturt Domestic Reversible Singlet or a Pink Devils Singlet (if female) and shorts. These are available on our online store and the turnaround time is approximately 6-8 weeks.
If you would like to claim a Government Sports Voucher for your primary school child, please do so at this link, https://www.sturtsabres.com.au/forms/government-sports-voucher
For additional information related to the Domestic League please see our FAQs - https://www.sturtsabres.com.au/basketball/domestic/about-sturt-domestic
If you have any queries please contact Jeremy at